Taxation - Asset Engineering
Taxation of businesses
- Tax management of SMEs and groups of SMEs:
VAT, corporation tax, payroll tax, local taxes: assistance with solving common corporate tax issues (in particular, taxation of financing, intra-group flows with or without an external element, special VAT regimes with or without a foreign element, issues relating to permanent establishments)
- Growth support:
tax advice in relation to restructuring operations (mergers, partial mergers, asset disposals), preparation for disposal / acquisition (reorganisation prior to disposal / acquisition, vendor / purchaser due diligence), acquisition financing.
- Advice with the implementation of a managerial profit-sharing policy
(free shares, business creator share subscription warrants, stock options).
- Assistance with a tax inspection:
during the inspection, during the rectification procedure, hierarchical appeal [Translator’s note: form of appeal before the French administrative courts], referral to commissions, and litigation if necessary. Special expertise in negotiation (implementation of mediation and crisis communication techniques)
Taxation of individuals
- Taxation of the head of the business: the organisation of business and private assets with mitigation of risk in the context of defining and implementing asset strategy, notably including:
- Advice on strategy for transmission to children / grandchildren,
- Advice with contemplated acquisitions or sales.
- Advice with the choice of location of the business vehicle structures.
- Taxation of managers:
advice on takeover projects, choice of investment vehicle, transmission, international aspects.
- Taxation of wealth:
advice on compliance of accounts held abroad.
- Assistance with tax inspections:
at all stages of the procedure, with special expertise in negotiation (implementation of mediation and crisis communication techniques).