- Preparation and negotiation of contracts for (i) the implementation of private networks (business WANs), (ii) managed services (management of all the client’s infrastructure equipment by the telecom operator and the telecommunications services provided, including the customer’s IP network), (iii) cloud computing, (iv) Full MVNO, (v) MVNO, (vi) Multiroaming, and (vii) outsourced core network services.
- French, European or international telecoms sectoral regulations (regulatory): launch of new services/new projects, infrastructure sharing, interconnection arrangements, deployment of new networks, licence awards, advice on the provision of telecommunications services (to consumers, businesses and public/administrative entities)
- Advice to equipment manufacturers and operators: applications for authorization from Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d’information [French National Cybersecurity Agency (ANSSI)]
- Formal legal advice relating notably to (i) the use and operation of cryptography methods, (ii) French regulations on cryptology , (iii) subsidies for mobile terminals, (iv) regulatory requirements for the deployment of cloud services, (v) cloud and data security, (vi) ISO standards and cloud contracts, (vii) the liability of technical services providers, (viii) illegal downloads and obligations of Internet service providers (ISPs), and ix) duration of data storage, including connection logs.
- Legal proceedings relating in particular to (i) breaches of contractual obligations, particularly in the area of security, and liability of the service provider, (ii) cyber attacks and (iii) intrusions into automated data processing systems (ADPS)